Are you interested in conducting research on child labour, forced labour, and human trafficking issues?
ILO and IOM are collaborating on a project, “From Research to Action: Using Knowledge to Accelerate Progress in the Elimination of Child Labor and Forced Labor” (RTA), with the support of the United States Department of Labor (USDOL). To safeguard the rights of all workers, including migrant workers, the project commits to engage researchers and promote new interest in building the evidence base for achieving SDG 8.7.
The project will award 3 research fellowships and 10 seed grant projects to junior researchers. The deadline is on 16 April 2021 at 4 pm (GMT+1).
The Research Fellowships:
- The award is $18,000 USD each for 12 months.
- It is open to PhD degree holders, PhD students, or Master’s degree holders with 5 years of relevant research and teaching experience.
The Seed Grants:
- The award is up to $10,000 USD each for 9 months.
- It is open to PhD degree holders, PhD students, or Master’s students.
Want to know more? Join us in the Q&A session!
- Register for the session on 25 March at 11 am (GMT +1).
- Register for the session on 26 March at 3 pm (GMT+1).